AT430C Melt Flow Index tester is used to measure the melt flow rate (MFR) of thermoplastic resin in quality control and research applications. It is suitable for PE, nylon, fluoroplastics and other engineering plastics which of higher melt temperature, and also suitable for PE, PP, ABS resin and other plastics which of lower melt temperature.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR HY4310C MELT FLOW INDEX TESTER
Temperature recovery time
Touch screen operation
Manual & automatic
AC220V, 50Hz, 450w
Large LCD display, touch screen control
1. Adopt well-know supplier's product make it long lifet-ime
2. It can make you learn the operate easily and save your time.
Building-in mini printer
1. Youcan print test report soon and historical date also can be printed.
2. You can also connect it to stylus printer
1.Special design software make the operate easy
2. Chinese-English language settable
3. Graphical interface
1. We provide full accessories to run the machine
2. Full weight to meet the request of ISO and ASTM etc.
3. All accessory store in aluminium alloy box
Packing & Delivery
66(L) * 64 (W) * 75 (D)cm
1. All wooden box are made by fumigating material
2. Equipment are covered by film to protect it from water vapour.
3. Filled with foam to protect equipment from impact.